[thelist] Simple Product Display Tool Needed

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Mon Dec 5 16:28:53 CST 2005

They are just starting out, so I don't think they have any sort of
database or even a spreadsheet.  I was just looking for something akin
to the way a shopping cart system displays products (name, image,
description, price, may be age) without the order processing piece.  My
hosting company has some scripts they provide at no cost that I think I
can adapt, if no one has reference to a quick solution.  Of course, I
could develop my own, but I don't think they want to pay that kind of
money. :)

Thanks,

Norman

---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"