[thelist] good web design ?a first question

nikolaos papalopoulos nx06968 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 03:24:01 CST 2005

Hi

I am trying hard to administer the creation of the web site needed by the
company i work for (a market research commpany by the way, trying to start
on the web by getting a web presence for starters)

I' ve got a pretty good idea of the content that has to go in, but i' ve got
no clue when it comes to design.

I would appreciate any pointers as to what is good design,  general laws ,
how to pick colors ect, that would enable me to judge whether a design is
good or not

Thanks in advance