[thelist] JMail reliability on classic ASP - any advice? Alternatives?

Ian Anderson ian at zstudio.co.uk
Thu Dec 8 16:19:39 CST 2005

Asif Suria wrote:

> I have used JMail in the past and have not been very happy with its
> reliability. If the "from" or "to" email address is incorrect it
> crashes. In contrast if you use CDONTS, the script will not crash and
> will instead just send the email to the "bad mail" folder on your
> SMTP server.

Thanks to Volkan and Asif for your comments - I have redone it using
CDOSYS for now, and will see if the problems persist (Persits?)

Cheers

Ian

zStudio - Web development and accessibility
http://zStudio.co.uk

Snippetz.net BETA - Online code library
File, manage and re-use your code snippets online
http://snippetz.net