[thelist] Interesting maybe IIS/ASP maybe authentication error

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Thu Dec 8 17:59:37 CST 2005

In Internet Explorer, please do:
Tools -> Internet options -> advanced -> uncheck "Show Friendly HTTP Errors"
Reload the page.
What error message do you see now?

Cheers
Ken