[thelist] hosting and email question

April april at farstrider.org
Thu Dec 8 23:34:24 CST 2005

If they've already been using a client which is capable of sending
through the mydomain.com account, are you sure it isn't capable of just
setting that as the from: ?  I'm afraid I haven't used aol.com or
gmail.com to pick up mail from other domains, but using pop I send all
my email through the same place and just change the from: between one of
a dozen addies.