[thelist] Canadian Web Developer Conferences

Jay Gilmore jay at smashingred.com
Fri Dec 9 18:44:18 CST 2005

Mr. Kim Siever wrote:

>On 09/12/05, Jay Gilmore <jay at smashingred.com> wrote:
>

>>Kim, I guess we'll have to start a website development and design
>>conference then. Westjet flies to Halifax and vice versa. Or we could
>>meet in between. Any one else on the list interested in a little visit
>>to the Great White North (only white at this time of year BTW)?
>>

>I live in Lethbridge. I doubt people would come to Lethbridge for a
>conference, so Calgary would probably be more feasible for me. I think
>wherever it is, it should be accessible by WestJet now that Air Canada
>cut down service to some of its mid-market cities (like Regina for
>example).
>
>I wonder if there are other that are interested. Not sure how well a
>two person conference would go over. :)
>
>--
>Mr. Kim Siever
>http://www.hotpepper.ca/

Kim, I posted a note on my blog at http://www.smashingred.com/blog
regarding interest in a Canadian Web Conference. I don't know if you
want to link or post your own but I think a conference would be good.
BTW I checked out your site so I know you are in Lethbridge. My wife is
from Calgary. It would give an excuse to go visit family.

All the best,

Jay

Jay Gilmore
Developer/Consultant
Affordable Websites and Marketing Solutions for Real Small Business.
SmashingRed Web & Marketing <http://www.smashingred.com>
P) 902.529.0651
E) jay at smashingred.com <mailto:jay at smashingred.com>