[thelist] Interesting maybe IIS/ASP maybe authentication erro rSOLVED, BUT WAIT.....

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at THERMON.com
Mon Dec 12 07:51:20 CST 2005

[snip]
AFAIK unchecking that box shouldn't solve any problems. So, it would seem
that there was something else going wrong, but by the time it came around to
rechecking the issue, the problem has "solved" itself.
[/snip]

You're correct, it shouldn't solve a problem. However, when I checked that
box after unchecking it the error for that user occured again. So it was
testable. I will take your suggestion and create a custom 500 page so that I
can trap any errors.