[thelist] weather forecasts for website

Collin Davis collin at strombergarchitectural.com
Mon Dec 12 16:03:14 CST 2005

Pringle, Ron wrote:
: Hi all-
:
: I'm looking to be able to provide current weather information on the
: city website I maintain for our area.
:
: Musts:
:
: 1. no ads (link backs to the full weather site are fine, but no third
: party
: 2. customizable look and feel (perferably css) 3. Flash or Javascript
: based is ok 4. In a perfect world, I'd be able to customize it to fit
: in a sidebar width of 200px, but that's not a deal breaker.
: 5. Free would be good, but I'll consider any good suggestions, fee
: based or otherwise.

http://www.laszlosystems.com/partners/support/demos/weather/

Very nice little example app to go along with a very nice platform

Collin Davis