[thelist] Reminder/Task Software

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Wed Dec 14 09:35:40 CST 2005

Norman Bunn wrote:

 > Have you tried the stand-alone version of the calendar, Sunbird?  I
have it set up to launch on start-up.

Well the calendar of Thunderbird doesn't work correctly. The snooze
doesn't work for me.

The other issue is that i don't want yet another app to be open. I want
an app that will appear only in my little icon tray thing in the bottom
right of the task bar.

 > I'm not sure if you're willing to consider an online solution, but Yahoo
 > calendar has these features, and you don't even have your computer on,
 > much less have a particular piece of software running, for it to send
 > you a reminder:
 > http://calendar.yahoo.com/

Ummm, did you notice that I answered the question with
rememberthemilk.com? I have tried Yahoo's calendar but it never sent
anything to my IM. and I have Yahoo's IM.

Not to mention that rememberthemilk has FAR more features (at least for
me) than Yahoo's calendar.

Thanks.