[thelist] ajax and form population

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 11:44:47 CST 2005

Ended up rewritting the script, just too much clutter and crap to
remember why I did something a certain way.

http://www.heathermccullough.com/ajax/index.html, right now everything
returns the same information not tied to db just need to see if the
theory was working before I added bells and whistles.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee