[thelist] Retrieving OLE File from Access DB with Classic ASP

Chris Dempsey chris at cubeit.co.uk
Wed Dec 14 12:34:36 CST 2005

Hi All,

I have written code to take a PDF file and insert it into an Access Database
field via a form and file upload script.  Unfortunately I’m struggling to
get it back out.

I need to be able to stream the file to the browser when a user wants to
download it but can only find examples in PHP and.Net.  Stored alongside the
PDF in the database is an image which I can get back out no bother.  There
are loads of examples of this available but I already have this part
working.

Kind regards,

Chris.

Chris Dempsey