[thelist] [work] RE: MySQL and phpMyAdmin on Windows Server

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at THERMON.com
Thu Dec 15 07:30:50 CST 2005

[snip]
 > What, exactly, do you mean that you couldn't get phpMyAdmin to work? Does
 > the app run but not connect to your database? Is MySQL running? Give
us some
 > more details.

What? Details? Error codes?

Yes, MySQL runs fine. As I said, the GUI to MySQL works fine. I have
already taken phpMyAdmin off that machine but if I recall it was giving
me an error message that the MySQL client isn't doing cookies or
something like that correctly. This was a while ago.
[/snip]

Yes, error codes when attempting to run phpMyAdmin would be a good start, or
have you decided not to use it?