[thelist] flash or DHTML for slide show ? was basic flashtutorial (for photo "slideshow")

Bird bird at koolfish.com
Thu Dec 15 20:23:57 CST 2005

> I'd say if you do not know much JavaScript yourself, Flash might be an

> easier option.

Aside from what I know, is it a general consensus that it would be
better to serve up slideshows these days in flash rather than using
JavaScript? I have not done much work for the past couple of years due
to the kids and now its time to refresh and get up to date again.

Thanks for the links Ron and Chris, that will give me a good starting
point to look at.

Lisa