[thelist] Retrieving OLE File from Access DB with Classic ASP

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Sun Dec 18 18:15:14 CST 2005

I've seen this done with SQL Server, which is a database. I've never seen
anyone do it with Access. That said, it's just binary data, so you should be
able to get it out somehow.

What's the code you're using at the moment? And what are the problems you're
running into?

Cheers
Ken