[thelist] Spam from my domain

April april at farstrider.org
Thu Dec 22 15:48:25 CST 2005

Hi All,

I'm trying to contact my hosting company about this, but they're on a
skeleton crew for holidays... so who knows when I'll get a reply.

A few different email addresses on my domain are being used as the From:
in a bunch of spam, starting maybe 20 minutes ago. They're not real
users.. I had a catch-all address on, and started getting the hundreds
of bounce messages in my inbox, which is how I knew.

I know that the From: doesn't necessarily mean it came from there... but
how can I definitely verify that my website isn't being used to send
them somehow?