[thelist] Flash experts? Flash and Ajax?

Robert Gormley robert at pennyonthesidewalk.com
Sat Dec 24 02:23:53 CST 2005

My favourite is those (esp. on Slashdot, where I know you reside, Matt
;) ) who say things like "See, if Micro$oft (sic) had given us something
like this, we could have been building more intricate applications years
ago!"

(Note for the unaware: xmlHttpRequest was introduced into Internet
Explorer primarily as part of a drive to make Outlook Web Access more
interactive, IIRC)