[thelist] incompatibility between Microsoft Web Developer Toolbar and the AIS Web Accessibility Toolbar

Roberto Gorjão roberto at castelosnoar.com
Sat Dec 31 08:30:59 CST 2005

Olá!

I've installed the Microsoft Web Developer Toolbar on Internet Explorer
and it seems to be incompatible (surprise!) with the AIS Web
Accessibility Toolbar -- it made all its buttons disappear. I've tried
to reinstall the AIS toolbar, but it had no effect.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=e59c3964-672d-4511-bb3e-2d5e1db91038&displaylang=en
http://www.visionaustralia.org.au/info.aspx?page=614

I enjoyed a lot the DOM explorer of the microsoft toolbar, but the AIS
has a lot of useful functions... It would be perfect to have them both
working. Does anyone know how to solve the incompatibility problem?

Obrigado!

Roberto Gorjão