[thelist] Blaze 3D (or similar) modeller needed

Sales @ Lycosa sales at lycosa.co.uk
Mon Jan 9 18:14:24 CST 2006

I am looking for someone to produce 3D rotating, interactive product
visualisations for a client. The products move, and the user should be
able to make this happen.

I have been looking at Blaze 3D from http://www.holomatix.com/Showcase/

I am very impressed by this system, as it gives high quality definition,
superb lighting, requires no plugin (other than Java and Flash, which
are about as ubiquitous as is possible), and impressive download speeds.
I haven't come across one as good as this, although I am open to
suggestions.

I don't really have the skillset or time to learn 3D visualisation to
the standards my client needs, nor can I justify buying blaze, 3d studio
max and any other software I might need just for one job.

The products have been designed in CAD Inventor, which I am not familiar
with, but I assume that this should make the transition easier.

I welcome any suggestions.

Thanks.

Phil Parker

Lycosa Web Services Ltd