[thelist] Windows-friendly wiki for project documentation - recommendations?

jason.handby jason.handby at corestar.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 11:41:28 CST 2006

Hi all,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a wiki I can use for creating
and maintaining project documentation? I'm thinking of large, ongoing
projects for which the client and the development team will jointly be
writing documentation and notes as they go, both about the software
itself and about the business processes, etc.

The only fixed requirements I have right now are that it is fairly easy
to use and maintain, and that it can run on a Windows 2000 or 2003
Server under IIS. Microsoft SQL Server is also available.

Thanks

Jason