[thelist] onClick issue with buttons? JavaScript issue?

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 00:46:09 CST 2006

imho it is an IE oddity. It cannot differentiate between a
double-click and a single-click.
Hence when you click twice fast enough onto the button it counts it as
a single click.

As far as I can observe my implementation
(http://www.sarmal.com/sardalya/testcase/ImageButton_Test.html)
has the same behavior as well.

They work perfectly fine on Firefox, needless to say :)

I think PPK has mentioned this issue somewhere in quirksmode.org:
It is not quite possible to distinguish between a single click and a
double click.
Moreover the events' cross-browser behavior may also differ.

HTH,
--
Volkan Ozcelik
+>Yep! I'm blogging! : http://www.volkanozcelik.com/volkanozcelik/blog/