[thelist] CAPTCHA (or other?) and CFMX

Russ russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Mon Jan 16 15:37:36 CST 2006

Thanks again, Jeff.  I can see now that I was mis-reading the purchasing

Unless you have each of them on a separate server, the number of sites
shouldn't be an issue that affects cost.

  "One license for the Alagad Captcha Standard Edition
   gives you the right to use the Captcha component on
   one server.  For each server you must purchase a
   separate license."

 [>] Jeff Howden
     jeff at jeffhowden.com

Workers of the Web, evolt !