[thelist] absalom font

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Mon Jan 16 19:19:07 CST 2006

Rob wrote:

> On a related note, I was wondering which fonts you can assume to be
> available these days?  I tend to use arial, verdana + times new roman
> all the time, but really it's just force of habit. Are there any other
> safe choices these days?

Verdana, Arial & TNR are SO boring and/or ugly. Why not not specify
families at all, at least for main content, so that your visitors get to
see what they prefer? That's the ultimate safe choice, and the
friendliest.
--
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord."        Psalm 33:12 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/auth/