[thelist] Analytics server software - help!

lyc0sa at lycosa.co.uk lyc0sa at lycosa.co.uk
Wed Jan 18 07:00:35 CST 2006

Hi,

I use WebCEO which is very good, but my client base is increasing, and
the cost
of reporting along with it. I am looking for server based analytics
software to
run on Linux/Apache, to free me from the constraints of 3rd party pricing.

What do other people use or recommend? What should I avoid?

I have looked at Google analytics, which uses Urchin, and Clicktracks, which
(whilst expensive) seems excellent at face value. There seem to be hundreds,
all with different specifications and prices. I don't mind spending to achieve
quality, usable results that can generate profit readily.

Any help would be appreciated.

Phil Parker
phil.parker at lycosa.co.uk