[thelist] Should you design and test for unsupported browsers?

Asif Suria asifsuria at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 12:19:52 CST 2006

You could use a script to sniff out the browser and
display a message to Mac IE users notifying them that
MS has stopped supporting the browser they are using.
I am sure many end users do not understand the
security implications. Helping them understand this
with a simple message could help them convert to
either Safari or Firefox and most of them will be
thankful to you for letting them know.

Asif

If the doors of perception were cleansed everything
would appear to man as it is, infinite. — William
Blake.

Yes, I am blogging @
http://www.sinletter.com/ablog.aspx