[thelist] SQLBulkCopy

thelist at cjmarsh.com thelist at cjmarsh.com
Sat Jan 21 06:40:18 CST 2006

Casey

> I've been hunting around Google... is SQLBulkCopy available
> in asp.net 1.x?
> If so, what is the namespace that must be imported to use it?

I could have sworn that I'd already responded, but:

Googling for the term SQLBulkCopy gives us the following URI as the number 2
result.

<http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.data.sqlclient.sqlbulkcopy.
aspx>

At the top of the page it states:

Namespace: System.Data.SqlClient
Assembly: System.Data (in system.data.dll)

Above this in red it states "Note: This class is new in the .NET Framework
version 2.0.".

HTH

Regards

Chris Marsh