[thelist] Japanese translations

Neal Watkins neal at constructweb.com
Tue Jan 24 15:30:12 CST 2006

I actually have a word doc with the Japanese translations - but applying to a
webpage is a total different thing.

I cannot get it to render correctly

Do i need a specofic font?

do all the japanese fonts need to be converted into character code?

first time dealing with asian languages obviously

thanks

Neal