[thelist] How Often Should You Redesign Your Website?

Paul Clerkin - HR Adworks pclerkin at hradworks.ca
Wed Jan 25 14:57:16 CST 2006

Over the last ten years of my personal website (archiseek.com), I have
"evolved" the design over time with a major overhaul or reorganisation of
the site architecture every few years or so. The last major rehaul of the
structure was around 2001 as the current structure supports unlimited
expansion.

I look at the graphics again every once in a while but I evolve the site
rather than demolish and rebuild - same palette, just develop the design
further

A few years ago I wrote a little piece for an Irish arts magazine on the
evolution of the website:
http://www.recirca.com/backissues/c99/clerkin.shtml