[thelist] Help with providing a backup to javascript solution

April april at farstrider.org
Wed Jan 25 17:12:11 CST 2006

The content in his URL wasn't the typical scenario you have in mind.
When you click on the exclamation mark graphic, it greys out the
existing content and makes a large popup appear in the center of the
screen.  He wouldn't want this to be visible by default to users without
JavaScript, since it'd render the site unusable.

I really like the effect too.  I hope you're able to save the page to be
useable by people without javascript.