[thelist] unexplainable top margin in firefox, not in IE6 - very simple page.

Trevor trevor at idvertise.com
Wed Jan 25 18:27:33 CST 2006

this is my first time using "thelist", so i'd like to say hello, and hope
everyone is well.

fyi, i am pretty new to web designing, so with that, here is my problem:

i have started a page for my friend's company - and it looks all wrong in
firefox compared to IE6 (my two browsers).  So i stripped away all the extra
stuff to try and find the problem.  Now I am down to the BARE bones,   just
simply a  header (a .gif file) on the page, that's it.   Yet, it is still
different in FF than IE.   The problem is that firefox seems to INVENT a top
margin??? - between the top of the page and the header?   I can't understand
it and it's driving me a bit crazy!

the page is temporarily set up at www.martianradio.com to show the problem

i hope someone here can give me some advice, and thanks kindly in advance!

trevor