[thelist] disappearing table elements (was RE: tip: use other search engines)

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Thu Jan 26 12:15:25 CST 2006

> <tip type="JavaScript">
> Changing the display property of an element via script to hide/show
> it? Does that element happen to be a table, table row, table cell, or
> list item for example?

I realize it's not directly your point, but a single disappearing cell?
This whole tip is kinda like the first time I heard the Grateful Dead: I
can't even imagine circumstances where I could understand this.

Got any cool examples?

My design work stagnated somewhat a few years ago, and I'm finally in a
position to start paying attention again. This just piqued my interest.

joel