[thelist] Car tWeaver Shopping Cart

Todd Richards todd at promisingsites.com
Fri Jan 27 07:59:35 CST 2006

Hi Everyone -

This was posted on another list, but I haven't received any feedback.  So I
will try it here.

We are looking for a shopping cart that will allow some customizations for a
"members-only" group.  The main requirement for this is that there are
different pricing levels based on membership level.  Some carts offer a
"discount" but I don't know that I can do that for every item.

I've heard people talk about Cart Weaver and I'm wondering what your
experiences were with customizing.  Is there another solution that I should
be looking at?  We are considering something such as StoreFront.  But the
cost is definitely more.

This will need to be ASP based running on Windows 2003 server.

Thanks!

Todd

Omaha, NE