[thelist] JavaScript help passing variable from HREF to FORM

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 09:44:12 CST 2006

> void is an operator, not a function.  This is probably the reason for your
>obscure syntax error.  "void 0;" would serve better.

Correct,

I used to write href="javascript:void(0)" ...
So much time has passed by that I have almost forgotten there was such
an operator :

It was long long long time ago... When I was completely uninformed
about the MVC paradigm, unobtrusiveness (thank you Christian),
usability, accessibility etc.

Those days I was thinking that the only browser on earth was IE and I
was using tons of document.all's in my inline scripts etc, etc.

I'm glad that those days are over and I am "at least" more informed.

Regards,
--
Volkan Ozcelik
+>Yep! I'm blogging! : http://www.volkanozcelik.com/volkanozcelik/blog/