[thelist] repost: Building forms for Google Auto Fill

kasimir-k evolt at kasimir-k.fi
Mon Feb 6 12:36:03 CST 2006

Rich Points scribeva in 06/02/2006 17:51:
> What usually happens here is all three fields get filled in
> with the area code.  I also have trouble with credit card fields.

Sound's like the fields have same names, i.e. each phone field has name
"phone[]", which would of course give you a nice array (at least in
PHP), but also it wouldn't play well together with anything relying on
the field names.

> Can some one point me to a resource on naming form fields to work with
> auto fill?

Could you point us to a form where we could see this problem in action?

.k