[thelist] Active Agenda logo (was RE: Logo Contest Question)

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Tue Feb 7 16:38:29 CST 2006

> >> $300 we spent
> >
> > gnarly iconoclasticism, dude
> >
> > yeah, just my opinion, but you got your money's worth
>

> You're entitled to your opinion :-)

gah!! not at all what I meant. Here's what I meant: "You got an really
cool logo that I love, and got it for a great price."

when is someone gonna create an 'already sent the email' backspace tool?

> We used The Logo Factory.
> http://www.thelogofactory.com/

I'll give 'em a look, because I like your logo. I do. It's cool. It says
things to me.

Maybe you'd extend forgiveness by re-reading my other post from what I
hope is a new perspective.

gah.

apologies for sounding alike a jerk

spinhead