[thelist] [Javascript] book recommendation / reference

Tim Burgan email at timburgan.com
Wed Feb 8 07:35:56 CST 2006

Hello

I understand HOW the DOM works, but don't know how to use it off my head
without a reference. Can you recommend a book that is really good for
the DOM?

I'm looking for something like the Java API or PHP manual for
Javascript. Is there a good that lists all the built in Javascript
classes and functions, and how to use them? For example, how in the
world would you know .className was a method or property of an HTML element?

I'm looking for a book or an online reference that can show me such things.

Thanks

Tim