[thelist] csshover.htc and IE security warning

jono at charlestonwebsolutions.com jono at charlestonwebsolutions.com
Wed Feb 8 12:49:46 CST 2006

In IE 6, I see the following warning when I load the page in question:

"To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has restricted this file
from showing active content that could access your computer.  Click here
for options..."

The only thing that might be causing this is the csshover.htc file that is
referenced in the ie.css style sheet.  I am curious if anyone else is
experiencing, or seeing this warning when using csshover.htc for drop down
menus?

1. Can you guys take a quick peek at this page and let me know if you see
the IE Security warning:

http://www.charlestonwebsolutions.com/test_case/index_test2.html

2. There are other issues on this page too, such as float drops on browser
window resize in IE, and header background image disappearing until the
large black "image" link is hovered over in IE.  I have not looked into
fixing these problems yet, but if you have a suggestion, fire away.  I
assume it is a clearing issue with both, but I am not sure...yet?

Right now I am more concerned about the Security warnings, so if you can
reply to me (off-list?) with a simple "Yes" or "No" on the security
warning in IE that would be great.

If you have suggestions for "2." feel free to share that with the list as
it can be beneficial to everyone here.

Thanks,

--
Jono