[thelist] Recipe Script / Web Software

Russ russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Sun Feb 12 10:26:39 CST 2006

I know it's been approached before-including by me a few years back-but, I'm
looking for some low-to-no cost script(s) that will allow me to add a
recipes section to a neighborhood website (hence no budget beyond what I'm
willing to fork over).  Simple is fine; just something I can drop into my
existing look and feel and add a database to is more than sufficient.
Depending upon the bells and whistles, there may be a little budget (ease of
printing, sorting, etc.).

I can use CFMX or PHP and mySQL.

Does anyone have any recommendations?  The ones I've seen online in my
searches tend to either have dropped off the face of the earth or are pretty
outrageously priced for my own current needs.

Thanks,

Russ