[thelist] Show of Hands - Your IT Staff Situation

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Thu Feb 16 10:55:10 CST 2006

> No.

ah

i'll just nod off here in my chair, and remember that time i kept my
mouth shut

once

oh; we're a company of about 100 (it changes daily) with 12 IT
consultants (programmers from India) and another dozen in various IT
functions (three network admins, project manager, two biz analysts, QA
team of two, EDI manager, and I do web/database intranet development.

Large IT contingency 'cause we live in a homegrown Java/DB2 app, and it
takes 1/4 of the company to implement the endless enhancement list.

joel