[thelist] (ASP.NET): Grouping radio buttons in a repeater.

Tab Alleman talleman at Lumpsum.com
Thu Feb 16 13:19:15 CST 2006

Thanks, Googling has led me to solutions involving creating custom objects, which might be fun, but for now I'm going with a regular client-side html button,  in a server-object table cell.  When I want to programmatically mark the radio button as checked, I manipulate the InnerHTML of the table cell.  heh... squirrely, but it works like a charm.