[thelist] AJAX on Safari

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Fri Feb 17 11:56:07 CST 2006

Apple.com is touting 1.2 as the latest version... am I confused?

> > Or, can anybody think of any resources
>
> Some of those prototypes and AJAX-encapsulating libraries
> wouldn't help?

That's what I've been playing with.  I just don't understand why google
suggest works and any of the other examples I've seen don't.

> > a javascript debugging window would be nice
>
> <http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20030906093300383>
> <http://blog.deconcept.com/2005/07/28/safaris-hidden-debug-menu/>

This will be helpful.  :-)

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/