[thelist] Dreamhost as domain registrar?

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 12:10:21 CST 2006

Hello,

I currently have a domain name with Network Solutions and am thinking of
transfering it to Dreamhost. I have a website hosted with them and have been
very happy with their service. The domain name that I would be transfering
would not immediately be hosted with Dreamhost.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Dreamhost as a domain name
registrar? Also, I have heard it can be extremely hard to transfer a domain
name away from network solutions, is this true? The domain is fully paid up
and does not come up for renewal until next Jan.

Thanks,

Chris

--
www.fuzzylizard.com