[thelist] Which Design is Better? (again -- sorry)

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Feb 23 09:00:36 CST 2006

Hi Rachell,

I kinda like the middle one the best.  But I like the 'viney' graphic
at the top of the third design a bit better than the 'giant grapes' in
the middle one.

It might be 'too busy' to place the 'viney thing' in the middle design,
but maybe a more subdued 'swooshy thing' would work better than the
attack of the giant grapes?

Sorry if that's too technical.  ;-P

[Wow!  The top "grapes" photo on the 'real page' is awesome!  Nice job!]

RonL.

[I'm not a 'designer', (can you tell?), but we drink quite a bit of
wine at home! Yum!]