[thelist] Mambo vs. Typo3

Rob Clayburn rob at data-sphere.co.uk
Fri Feb 24 05:52:15 CST 2006

mail at kentrygiel.com wrote:
> I am considering setting up one of these two options for a client. This

Personally I found typo3 rather hard to install and use, and rather than
Mambo I'd go with Joomla - development has progress more since the fork
with Mambo. But either mambo/joomla is easy for end clients to use.

One thing I dont like with mambo/joomla is the image management;
inserting {mosimage} into content is too abstract a concept in my mind -
so I usually install the mosce editor (based on tinymce) which has an
excellent image management system.

Cheers
Rob

e: rob at pollen-8.co.uk