[thelist] European Linux Dedicated Server Host

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Fri Feb 24 11:37:48 CST 2006

Hershel Robinson wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a reliable host offering dedicated Linux servers
> somewhere in the general area of Europe? We don't need much really on
> the server in terms of anything (CPU, disk space, transfer amount); what
> we really need is good uptime.

Rackspace.co.uk

Uptime and support is one area you completely cannot
fault them with.

[Price-and-transfer-wise, however, I don't know of
any European host which can beat US outfits like
Servermatrix.  Evolt.org's current box there has
pretty impressive uptimes, too:

http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph/?host=www.evolt.org

]

jh