[thelist] Last Design Version -- I promise!!!

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Fri Feb 24 17:34:41 CST 2006

Message from Rachell Coe (2/24/2006 03:18 PM)

>OK, this is it!!!!  I can't waste anymore time on designing, but I had to
>try one last time to get it right because out of the ones I did before there
>was no clear winner
>
>The new design is at the top of http://www.4thegrapes.com/design11.htm

I like it, but it's not immediately clear to me that this a 'web, graphic
and photography services' company rather than a winery.

I also think you're severely limiting the amount of space you have
available for text content, and pushing it way down the page. Do you plan
to retain the photograph on subpages too, or is that just for the front page?

regards.
-marc