[thelist] PHP .xls export

Dejan Kozina dejan at kozina.com
Sat Feb 25 13:10:50 CST 2006

I suppose you are referring to the Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer PEAR
package. Well, you don't need the whole of PEAR to use it. As far as I
can tell that package has no declared dependencies on other modules and
comsists of php scripts only, so all you need is a folder to put it in
and a include statement at the beginning of your script.

djn

--
Dejan Kozina
Dolina 346 (TS) - I-34018 Italy