[thelist] [WD]: Last Design Version -- I promise!!!

Rachell Coe rachell at rachellcoe.com
Mon Feb 27 12:10:01 CST 2006

I just wanted to thank all of you for your responses -- working from out of
my home accompanied only by screaming kids and enough animals to qualify as
a petting zoo (we even have a pet pig), I don't have the experienced eyes to
critique my work (and being told they like it purple because it reminds them
of candy does not count -- unless I was designing for children) -- so your
comments and suggestions play a huge role in improving my designs.

Thank you all so much!!

Rachell Coe