[thelist] The Site's up -- What do you think?

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 07:33:07 CST 2006

> I've finally finished the design (thank you guys so much) and have it up at
> http://www.4thegrapes.com/index.htm -- what do you think?

I am missing a "you are here" state in the navigation. The current
site should just not link to itself.

I'd also be very careful about pricing information. Many a time I had
£200 in my head and got £1500 after asking the client to come up with
an offer.

I hate mailto: links, especially if they are a part of the main
navigation. I am not always on my computer and I don't always have a
mail client at hand (mobile phone). Either own up and just show your
email or do a real contact form.

--
Chris Heilmann
Blog: http://www.wait-till-i.com