[thelist] FTP Scheduler

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 12:38:24 CST 2006

Task scheduler can really powerful.  I work for a small windows consulting
shop, and we use task scheduler to do some of the back up's.  It is then
moved to a second drive (USB External).  It then sends a report to our
server so that we can view it to make sure it ran.  It will give you date
and time, or just day of the week.  We currently have it run on Monday
evening about 2 am.

HTH...