[thelist] Rental Availability Calendar

Robin Hastings robin.hastings at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 22:34:37 CST 2006

I have been trolling through hotscripts.com and google all night and
have tried out a couple of promising-looking PHP-based calendar
scripts with no luck, so I'm turning to the collective wisdom of the
list to help me out. I'm looking for a calendar script that I can plug
into a web site that can support color-coded categories and multiple
calendars per installation. Single user is fine, I just need something
that a web novice can use to enter in dates that properties are either
available or not available with color codes indicating tentative
reservations and confirmed reservations. I'm about ready to start
rolling my own, but before I do that, I'm hoping that one of you knows
of a script that is out there (preferably for free, but at least less
than $50) that I could use. Thanks, in advance, for your help!!

--
Robin Hastings
robin.hastings at gmail.com
http://www.rhastings.net